Thursday 26 May 2011

Try the BioPhotonic Scanner

Do your current supplements work for you? Find out with the BioPhotonic Scanner


      10000-19 000              20 000- 29 000                30 000- 39000                 40 000- 49 000                 50 000+
   Low presence                                                                                                                              High presence
Thats me!
I used to take multivitamins & Vit C supplements from GNC quite regularly. When I got my first Biophotonic scan about 2 months ago, my Skin Carotenoid Score (SCS) was only a sad 32 000. Actually I thought it was ok since it was in the middle... but I was told the ideal was 50 000 and above...opps... Hence I started taking the LifePak supplements, and after a month, my CSC score increased to 43 000! WOW!

28 May- Its been close to 3 months since I started on Lifepack, so just went to check my score again. It's now a rocking 56 000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


So what is this SCS score?

Your Skin Carotenoid Score is a measurement of the presence of carotenoid antioxidants in your skin. Carotenoids are powerful antioxidants found in abundance in certain fruits and vegetables.They neutralize damaging free radical molecules and are absorbed in human plasma and tissue, providing an excellent indicator of a person’s overall antioxidant health status.

The Pharmanex® BioPhotonic Scanner was awarded a 2005 American Business Award at the annual American Business Awards ceremony in New York City on June 6, 2005,the Malaysia Innovative Products Award and ITEX 2008 Bronze Award at the 19th International Invention, Innovation and Technology Exhibition (ITEX 2008) and the National Innovation Award in Taipei in 2005.


 Find out more about this amazing technology

Don't waste your time and money on supplements that don't work for you. 
Get your score today! It will only cost you S$5 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment